3. CONDITION OF VEHICLE: THE BEST TIME INN LTD states that to the best of his knowledge and belief that above-described vehicle is in sound and safe condition and free of any known defects or faults which would affect its safe operation under normal use.
4. QUALIFICATIONS: The Renter states that he / she is physically and legally qualified to operate the above-described vehicle.
5. RENTAL PERIOD: The BEST TIME INN LTD agrees to rent the above-described vehicle to the Renter for the following period:
6.1 The Renter hereby agrees to pay BEST TIME INN LTD $20, 00 penalties for taking extra day without paying for the extension
Terms and Conditions
7.1 the rented vehicle shall not be used to carry passengers or property for hire.
7.2 The rented vehicle shall not be used to carry passengers other than in the interior or cab of the vehicle.
7.3 The rented vehicle shall not be used to push, propel or tow another vehicle, trailer or any other thing without the written permission of the Owner.
7.4 The rented vehicle shall not be used for any race or in any competition.
7.5 The rented vehicle shall not be used for any illegal purpose. Renter will be fully responsible for all expenses relating to the rental car (lawyer fees, police impound, travel time, wages, gas, vehicle rental)
7.6 The Renter shall not operate the vehicle in a negligent manner.
7.7 The rented vehicle shall not be operated by any other person other than the Renter stipulated in THIS CONTRACT without the written permission of the Owner. If Renter allows any other PERSON to drive the rented vehicle, the Renter will be fully responsible for all expenses relating to the rental car and any other Vehicle involve in any type of accident.
8. I will not dispute charges or request refunds for early return of this vehicle or additional fuel. .
We Are Not Responsible for Lost of Any Money , Jewellery or Valuables of Any Kinds
9. I understand that I must call to request an extension of my "Current Rental Agreement" should I wish to maintain usage of the vehicle beyond all date & time Indicated.
10. I understand that I have assumed full responsibility for the vehicle and Best Time Inn LTD is no longer under obligation to provide me with assistance of any kind should I not receive at minimum, a verbal extension to my "Current Rental Agreement?
11: Any damages sustained to the vehicle while under a "Current Rental agreement
(Mechanical or otherwise) is 100% my responsibility
12: I further understand that Best time inn ltd does not offer road
Assistance outside the country of Belize
13: I further agree to hold harmless the owner and Best Time Inn
BELIZE for any loss damages injury or legal actions as a result of renters operation or use
Of the rented vehicle during the term of this Best Time Inn LTD rental
insurance converge only valid in Belize .a cleaning fee of $12.50 USD will be charged if the rental vehicle is returned in as condition considered dirty beyond normal or that caused by regular road use . I authorize best time inn ltd to process a credit card voucher if any, for charges incurred hereunder, or use this signed agreement in lieu of a credit card voucher . Final invoice subject to audit terms. Vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level as going out.
RENTER: Agree to the terms and condition _____________________________
14. INSURANCE: The Renter agrees that only the vehicle is covered under insurance and the driver or passengers are not covered. The Renter also agrees that personal belongings and other items left in the vehicle at any time are not covered7. Liability Insurance. Customer and authorized drivers named on Page 1 are covered by an automobile 3rd party Insurance 15. DEPOSIT:
The Renter further agrees to make a deposit of $ with the Owner, said deposit to be used, in the event of loss of or damage to the vehicle or equipment during the term of this Car Rental Agreement, to defray fully or partially the cost of necessary repairs or replacement., In the absence of damage or loss, said deposit shall be credited toward payment of the Rental Rate and any excess shall be returned to the Renter.
16. RETURN OF VEHICLE: 16.1 The Renter hereby agrees to return the above-described vehicle to the pickup location later than ________________________________
+***IMPORTANT—READ BEFORE SIGNING**** [Customers Initials ----------Best time inn ltd reserves the right for 48 hours to inspect returned vehicle for hidden damages BELIZE DRIVING LAW when making a left hand turn you must pull to the right-hand side until both lanes of traffics are clear before turning left. 24 hrs notice is required on all extensions of early return on n all rentals and if we do not receive 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the following day. Vehicle is not allowed out of Belize country. Collision insurance is void if customer is drinking any alcoholic beverages or using any mood altering drugs or any acts of driving that is not deemed appropriate by Belize driving law therefore insurance becomes null and void and customer is 100% responsible for all damages downtime and must be paid in full upon returns of the vehicle ‘